ICDQ (Institute of Quality Certification) with NUIS: 801198790 , is an independent certification body, for quality management systems, environment, product, food safety and safety at work created in 2010, which operates in respect of full of international norms and in particular respecting the well- functioning code of certification bodies UNI EN ISO / IEC 17021 and ISO 17065. ICDQ represents an independent certification body for quality management systems, environment, product, food safety and occupational safety, which operates in full compliance with international norms and in particular respecting the code of good functioning of EN ISO / IEC certification bodies. 17021 and ISO 17065 and above all fully respecting the principles of transparency, professionalism, competence, privacy and impartiality. During these years of activity in Greece, ICDQ is one of the leading certification bodies in Greece, with more than 200 companies currently certified. The ICDQ is accredited by ESYD with certificate number 846 (Greek Accreditation Authority). Details on the sectors, accredited ISO certificates and codes can be found on the ESYD website (www.esyd.gr). CDQ is also a Verification and Validation Body according to ISO 14065
SERVICES OFFERED BY ICDQ
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – EN ISO 9001:2015
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – EN ISO 14001:2015
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTHY AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – EN ISO 45001 : 2018
- FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – EN ISO 22000: 2018
- TRACEBILITY IN THE FEED AND FOOD CHAIN
- CERTIFICATION OF AGROFOOD PRODUCT
- AUTOCONTROL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM HACCP – GLOBAL GAP – BRC – IFS
- CE MARKING CERTIFICATION SA 8000 STANDARD (for non-profits, and companies that aim to improve society’s benefits) AUDITOR AND LEAD AUDITOR TRAININGS AND COURSES.
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT – ISO/IEC 27001:2013
ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY (RTS) MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS – EN ISO 39001:2012
ANTI-BRIBERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS – EN ISO 37001:2016
SECURITY AND RESILIENCE — BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS – EN ISO 22301:2019
GREENHOUSE GASES – EN ISO 14064-1:2018
COMPANY MISION AND OBJECTIVES
Thanks to the reports kept with external organisms I.C.D.Q. has the opportunity to use a national and international network of specialized verifiers and is able to provide a certification service in accordance with the needs of each Company.
ICDQ has the following objectives:
- Continuous qualification and training of internal and external personnel of the Certification Organization through continuous training, fulfillment of requirements;
- Reliability to customer companies by establishing important relationships of courtesy and
Our commitment is to always be by your side to tailor your business or final product system to that of ISO international standards that ensure long-term sustainability, efficiency and customer reliability. In this simple but challenging task, we combine the opportunity to meet a variety of certification requirements, from the product system, as well as laboratory tests, testing, approvals, according to various national and international standards and guidelines. We want to provide you with useful tools for achieving sustainable development in harmony with the environment and to work very safely and
efficiently to improve the quality of life. This is thanks to a consolidated experience, gained within a group of more than 10 years since its establishment, and which is at the service of the individual and private or public companies. Our mission is to be your technical reference point and the link between human and technological progress.